Breezy Beach Cottage Decor

I had posted some outdoor photos of quaint beach cottages I found on Coastal Living a few days ago. There are also some wonderful indoor photos at that site, too. I love the soothing colors and the clean brightness of the rooms I saw–they really do feel very open and breezy! Here are some of my favorites...


A light and airy kitchen with lots of cabinets and windows.


Another beach house kitchen with a retro feel–I really love the turquoise appliances!


This light, bright dining area looks really fresh with striped chair coverings.


The soothing colors in this beach-themed bedroom invite you to rest and relax.


This bedroom with touches of royal blue has French doors that open to a beautiful view of the harbor!


Who wouldn't love to have a breezy living room like this?


Or a light-filled sunroom like this?


I know I would love to have a family room like this one, right on the beach!

Do you have a beach cottage of your own, or do you hope to have one in the future?


Comments