A Lazy Summer Day

I found some images that reminded me of a sweet, lazy summer day. I find that I have too little time to relax and be lazy as much as I'd like. But if I spent an ideal lazy summer day, this is what it would look like...


Waking up to a sunny summer day with the soft morning light brightening up my bedroom (from Inspiring & Dreamy).


Enjoying a late breakfast on the patio (from Simplypix).



Picking some flowers from the garden and arranging a pretty bouquet (from Somewhat Vintage and Lavender Hill Interiors).


Decorating the porch with more flowers (from All Things Shabby and Beautiful).


Having a relaxing lunch in the garden with a friend (from Classy Woman).


And spending time in the afternoon reading a good book...with a nice cup of tea! (from Inviting Home).



All too soon, it would be time to make dinner–just a light, simple dinner (from Kitchenzz and In a Perfect World).


And afterward, end this lazy day by enjoying the cool summer evening breeze and candlelight (from All Things Shabby and Beautiful).

What would you do on your ideal lazy summer day?

Comments