Favorite Recipes from 2014

If you enjoy browsing through Southern Living magazine, you know how delicious their recipes look! And whenever I've tried one of their recipes, I've never been disappointed. The other day, I noticed there was a collection of The Best Recipes of 2014 on the Southern Living website. So of course I took a look, and here are some that I'd really like to try...


Loaded Chicken-Bacon Pot Pie. True comfort food!


Lemon-Lime Pound Cake–sounds like a fresh and delicious dessert for the new year!


And while we're talking citrus recipes, this Citrus Pull-Apart Bread sounds pretty amazing!


I've been wanting to try making a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and this Honey-Pineapple Upside-Down Cake sounds so good.


Another recipe with honey: Honey-Roasted Carrots sound great-tasting and healthy.

There's much more at SouthernLiving.com. Enjoy browsing and have a safe and happy New Year!

Comments