Anticipating Spring


The weather still feels wintry, but I've heard several people say there are just twenty-something days until spring, which is on Friday, March 20 this year. Twenty-three days, to be exact! Here are some images that make me anticipate the coming of this beautiful season even more. Above photo from HananHanna.



Buckets and buckets of beautiful blooming flowers...above photos from It's a Beautiful World and My Inner Landscape.


A bright and sunny room filled with pretty flowers, from Faith Hope Love.


A lovely reminder to relax with tea and a good book this spring! From GabyTaangeles.


Don't let those pretty spring flowers go to waste! Dry them and make a sweet heart-shaped wreath for your home. From Altripezzidime.


Simple wildflower bouquets in mason jars are an inexpensive way to add beauty to your home, too. From HananHanna.

I suppose I'm looking forward to seeing spring flowers bloom most of all! Are you anticipating spring as much as I am?

Comments