Scenes from a Summer Cottage


Summer has gone by much to fast! I always look forward to every summer season and love the long, sunny days, the flower-filled gardens, and time spent relaxing on the patio or porch. As summer draws to an end, I found some images I loved that remind me of a summery cottage home...images that remind me of why summer is my favorite time of year!

Above, a soothing blue teapot holds the promise of summer refreshment enjoyed in a comfy shabby-chic inspired living room. From MarieIsaacs.



Pretty displays of flowers add a beautiful touch to a summer patio or garden area. From blulilly and Le Grain D'Anny.


Vintage floral teacups and plates are perfect for summer meals and snacks. From Wishful Thinking.


A potting stand on a summery cottage porch...with watering cans for tending the garden flowers. From My Little Corner of the South.


An inviting, summery entranceway. From White Ones.


Sweet dreams and summer reading in a light, airy bedroom. From Vintage Girl.


A kitchen doorway with pots of vivid red geraniums and a sweet, summery apron. From Le Grain D'Anny.

Do you love the summer season, too? What are some of your favorite reminders of summer?

Comments