Refreshing Cottage Bathrooms

Sometimes bathrooms can be the most challenging rooms in a home to decorate because of the limited space. I found some really fresh ideas at CountryLiving.com, and here are some that I liked best...



I love this claw-foot tub (above) and arrangement of vintage mirrors on the wall. Mirrors help the small room feel more spacious.



Here are more vintage mirrors in a larger master bathroom with a pretty antique vanity.



Folding shutters and a cheerful yellow vintage cabinet and footstool make this bathroom really quaint. The small shelf just above the bathtub is a great way to add other interesting touches of decor to the room.



I've never seen a chandelier in a bathroom, but I love the idea!



The bushy fern adds a breath of fresh air to this bathroom.




Here's another plant in this bathroom with taupe paneling. Pretty botanical art adorns the walls, and notice the vintage mailbox to the left of the tub, used as a bath caddy.



Blue walls have a calming effect in this relaxing room. I've always liked the blue and white combination!



This bathroom has more of a rustic feel with a unique vintage soapstone sink. The weathered clay pot makes the perfect accent piece.

What kinds of fresh or unique decorating ideas have you used in your own cottage bathroom?

Comments

  1. Pretty bathrooms! I like picture #2 with the mirrors and that yummy skirt. So nice that you stopped by and left a word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the second picture also, Jacqueline–wish I had something like that myself! :) Thanks for coming by, and I enjoyed visiting your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment